Learn about this awesome archery game rules!
Number of player: from 8 to 12 per game.
What is Arrow Tag?
Arrow Tag or Combat Archery is a new sport taking the world by storm. The game is a fusion of Archery, dodgeball and paintball (minus the mess). It is adrenaline pumping and action-packed involving the use of arrows and targets to build teamwork, communication and strategy creating memories you won't forget.
How to play?
Here at Archery Action we recommend the elimination game.
The goal of this game is to have the most players and targets remaining by the end of the allocated time. Each game lasts around 5 to 10 minutes depending on the number of players. Multiple games are played allowing new teams and optional rest time.
Two Ways To Win!
- Get each opposing team members out
- Use archery arrow to shoot all five opposing team member’s targets
Get Your Opposing Team Out!
- Hit an opponent with an arrow anywhere on the body, clothing or their bow.
- Catch an arrow shot by an opposing player.
Regain Team Members Who Are Out!
For team members who got out during the game, there are two ways to bring them back into play:
- A teammate catches an opponent's arrow mid-air.
- A teammate hits one of the 5-spot targets.